Friday, April 11, 2008

NOW EVERYONE CAN GO ANYWHERE

11 Apr; time really fly very fast... after first post this is a week after, since now waiting for my flight at LCCT I got lot of time to write some here... I just finish my 4 days holiday at Singapore, now transit at LCCT then back to Penang. In this 3 difference town can see lot of people in this small world... why certain people so relax in their life and some seem like very busy?? What we have is the same 24 hours.... that is life... when we are young we should go more places to learn and see the way people and the living style in their country; we can actually see lot and learn lot. go traveling no necessary with a group of people, and don't every time just go shopping complex or mall, we should go the village or people stay's places... my classmate ask me "why you come Singapore alone" ha-ha my answer why can't I? Actually I really enjoy single life, no need to wait and waste time, after wake up or when you want to wake up also never mind, with myself I walk lot of places see lot of buildings, structure, etc... So youngster go out of your hometown and go wherever you like, don't worry... don't every time just go clubbing also lah... must take care of our self so that we can go further more journey, like Airasia slogan "NOW EVERYONE CAN FLY" so "NOW EVERYONE CAN GO ANYWHERE" wow too long already.. Ha-ha end here.

No comments: