Thursday, April 10, 2008

Can We Change our Living Environment / Standard???

10 Apr times really fly very fast, already 1 month past after the 12th GE, everything change... but can we put hope on this new government to change our lifestyle?? I am at Raffles City starbuck, look at the quality of life here compare with Penang and Kuala Lumpur very different, when can our living place become like others cities?? peoples here and tourist like to walk around the city and even anywhere of Singapore you won't feel lost, you will enjoy the scenery although under the sun, maybe we don't have any transport here and feel relax because no work stress... I start love this Singapore city.... but I don't think I will be here, unless I want to change in my lifestyle... give out all the think in Penang... no matter how I still love Penang, love my friends and love my buddies... anyway we as citizen also must take initiative to change... let start with changing our mind set by don’t simply throw rubbish and simply stop or park the car on the roadside illegally. End here... back penang tmr.

No comments: